Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Music is the universal language

"Music is the universal language"

 
 
What a clear message to "Peace Hope and Understanding".
In this world where so many people are absorbed by technology, there are so many lines from this song that, if followed by more of us, could make the world a better place.
Remember Rodney King after the LA riots was quoted saying, "can we all get along"?,  such a powerful statement and I am so glad that was captured on video.

Everyday life can be busy and filled with negative encounters.  Whether it's the clerk at the store, a driver with road rage, a coworker, a customer or other, most of us must encounter some form of negativity at least once in a regular day.   It's how we deal with this that is the important factor here.  Now don't get me wrong, I can foster some good ole negativity myself, yet I pride myself on being able to "Put on a Happy Face" and work through any left over aggressions.

What do you do with your negativity? 
Back to the song above, "I Believe"; one of my favorite lines in the song:

"To make people wanna stop all their fussin' and fightin' long enough to sing along"

There really are people out there who make it their life's mission to attempt this.  Crazy that it even needs attention.
Really, why can't we all just get along?

Peace, Hope and Understanding - three words that ring the beat clear for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment